• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Rifle Project

Alaskan Al

I have a project gun that is about 90 percent finished and I just bought a new Kimber and need the money so would like to sell it. Here is what I have:

Model 70 action blueprinted with tactical bolt (no bottom metal).

Stainless 24 inch heavy Krieger .308 barrel 1-10 twist (had less than 1000 rounds fired when installed). Target crown.

Choate Ultimate Sniper stock with all accesories

Custom action screws

Leupold Mount (still in package).

This gun has no trigger (I have a factory trigger I will include, but I was going to install a Jewell or Timney had I finished this project).

All smithing work done by J. Clower. His intitials appear on the underside of the barrel. It will take very litte to finish this gun. Should be a kick *** Long Range Tactical rifle.

Asking $700 shipped or may trade for a .223 Tactical gun. This is cheap. I have almost this much in gunsmith work.

New to long range shooting but don't have money to buy high dollar customs? This is for you. I have spent the money for you. You may check my references on Ebay (Alaskan_Al).

Email for quick response.

MVC-007F.jpg

Recent Posts