Long range Houston Area

Gstew1930

I'm looking to see if anyone has any property on the east end of Houston that will allow me to come out and shoot (I live in Mont Belvieu). I drew an Arizona bull tag for this November so I like to get plenty of practice in before the hunt. I'm willing to help around the property, clear fences ect. Please send me a PM instead of replying to the thread. Thank you very much for your time

Garrett

Allegedly, there is a private gun club in Crosby that has a range out to 600 yards. I think their rates are reasonable as well. Although not as good as land, it might be worth looking into. I would suggest getting out and speaking with some farmers if you see them out and about. If you offer to pay along with generating your own release of liability form if anything should happen to you, there could be a chance it works out. I was on the hunt for property to shoot at for some time (I'm in Conroe), but kept coming up short. I finally joined The RanchTX, a private shooting club in Eagle Lake, and thats where I practice my long range shooting. I wish you luck!

Recent Posts