Lock ease graphite in the barrel

I also strongly recommend using a top quality graphite inside the case necks. My good friend Shawn Carlock shared that trick to me many years ago to make neck tensions more consistent. This was back when i was doing R&D on my new 7mm Allen Magnum and any minor variations in neck tension would show up down range as vertical stringing simply because of the extreme nature of this wildcat. It prety much solved that issue without the need for annealing the case necks. Which is the proper solution but not one that EVERYONE has the ability to do easily. Graphite in the case neck works great and no worries at all effecting powder burn rate in any way!👍
Well, Crap! Reading between the lines, am I understanding graphite in the bore could affect powder burn rate?
I've no issues with how the barrel performs, other than I think it's a little slow, and copper fouls pretty fast. I believe that these things are occurring due to a somewhat tight bore. Conjecture only, A follows B kinda thing, I've not "slugged" it. With nearly 400 rds down the pipe, I'm not too worried about any warranty, especially in that I never even considered returning it. It seems way more capable than I deem myself, as a shooter. But to alter the actual burn rate does seem rather counter productive. I'll swab it, then shoot it, and if I suddenly develope fliers, I guess I'll know. But, maybe it'll be easier to clean! Crap! Laughing at myself, here.