Load data for 264 Win Mag &135 gr Berger Classic Hunter

Wow that's awesome . Could you tell us your complete load. Thank you
won't help you ton because it's a Creedmoor, was replying to question of bullet jump but that's 43.3gr of H4350 .040" off the lands with cci large rifle. has sitting right at 2850fps.

just started playing with the CH load, suddenly got called up to clear out some doe this weekend for a family at a large south Texas ranch and it's up to 9 in the last 24hrs from 90-325yds and I've been pleased with the performance.

Thanks. I was wondering if they were seating depth sensitive. Looks like you can certainly tune them in. During your development was there big swings in group size or were they they all reasonable with this bring the sweet spot.

Congrats on the culling call. I am glad to hear they are performing well. I have had pretty good luck with the VLD and Elite Hunters. Thanks for your input.

They were always sub moa, they shank as they got seated further out but the jump from .060-0.040 was the biggest, it was impressive

vld's were dropping pretty much every doe where she stood, might get one that made it 15yds. was ideal in the south Texas thorns so you're not dragging them out 30yds through nasty stuff. problem was exit holes were super rare, didn't lose any but could see how it could happen.
a lot more pass throughs with the CH, blood everywhere, easy follow, probably 20-40yds on the run

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I have found the load I am going to use for the time being. Had a few pounds of 8133 sitting around and used Berger's data (70.5 grains and 20 thousandths off). Shot half inch. Going to chrono it tomorrow. Will let you know.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I have found the load I am going to use for the time being. Had a few pounds of 8133 sitting around and used Berger's data (70.5 grains and 20 thousandths off). Shot half inch. Going to chrono it tomorrow. Will let you know.
I have a # of 7977 that I haven't tried on some unsuspecting loads in a few cartridges.

1669150898732.png

I used h1000 and worked up to max. Had great results in my Win 70

Yes it is

Started with h1000 cause that's what I had

Had 3/4" groups or better and I think 3250fps and less than 20 standard deviation

I think it's supposedly pretty temp sensitive, but saw no problem with it hunting whittails this passed 10 days

I still haven't ran through my 7 mag brass that I was using, figure I could probably get that group around .5 if I used more expensive brass or some once shot in my gun brasd

Not 135 Berger but have been working on some loads with 124 HH and 120 TTSX both with N570, getting 3,400 and 3,448 respectively and sub .5". This is out of an Encore with a 26" Bullberry barrel. Can share specifics if you aren't set on the Berger.