Living Room Mounts?

Its been a long debate.I call it my trophy room,wife calls it living room.She says no more,I say im just getting going.I also put 3/4 ply behind sheet rock at 4' up heh.Heres one corner

Attachments

• IMG_2986.JPG
    IMG_2986.JPG
    823.1 KB · Views: 55
Those are some nice trophies and make me realize I need more. Just not sure I have enough time or money left. I didn't start hunting till I was older. Which is weird as my dad is the biggest hunter ever. He's gone sept to jan most years. He took me and my brother on father son hunt and I was hooked. Seems just Michigan hunting sucks so bad I didn't like it as a kid.
Also this is a current debate in my home. New house is almost done. Current house was to small for animals so they are at my dads heated garage. She doesn't want any upstairs so basement it is. She did say I could do one nice elk in the tall part of the stairs. She doesn't understand hunting.

Well…I thought of it like this. I have a two lane covered RV parking space that came with the house when we bought it. Concrete slab and all. I wanted to enclose half of it and make it my man cave. Back in the day, the wife said no..no…we can't do that right now. I said ok….and started putting mounts in the living room as I got them. She finally broke when I put that elk over the TV LOL!! This coming year, there will be a very nice man cave on my property.