Living Room Mounts?

My son's bedroom, his grandpa's coues and turkey feather
20180715_105641.jpg

Living room
20211222_172112.jpg

Stairs, and I have 4 more sets of antlers to add here. My Dad's elk, when my mom sold the house I had to keep it in the family and my wife said, yup, it's going on the wall.
20171004_083528_HDR.jpg

20171004_083452_HDR.jpg

House entrance
20171004_083501_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Ma'am, please stop logging on to your husbands account and posting stuff.
Lol That's it you caught me I'm taking my purse and going home. No seriously never had any interest in having them in the house. Growing up our house looked like a stuffed animal museum and with age the taxidermy mounts started looking pretty rough so I have no interest in taxidermy mounts. I pretty much just European mount everything. I throw the head in one of the farm ponds and let the fish clean it off for a couple months then it gets hung on the garage wall with the rest of them.

Hard-core, sound like a real mountain man. I got a crappy desk job most days. Love seeing them and looking forward to the next hunt. I also can't decorate for crap according to the wife so there's that

Only one in the living room. I like to look at the heads and antlers while I am reloading, so several mounts are in the reloading room. When I first bought my house, I tried to get the caribou mount to the downstairs living room. The antlers got wedged in the staircase walls, and I cracked the skull. After a repair on the mount, it had to go to the garage. I spent the summer cutting and fitting boards in a herringbone fashion on the garage walls. It will have to do, until I can build whole room. I prefer to spend that money on new guns, reloading gear and hunting, so the caribou might be there for a long time. I have several European mounts around it to keep it company on cold nights.