lightweight, very stable tripod for spotting scope

Hello,
Two hunts this fall will require more time spent by me behind a spotting scope than ever before. I am seeking a tripod that is both light and extremely stable. I know I can build a suitable structural nylon platform that will allow me to traverse the tripod .. I also know the frustration in windy areas with a medium weight spotting scope and a lightweight tripod that made for very frustrating spotting due to the constant movement of the device. I know aluminum extrusion tripods rattle much too easily, so that factor leaves those out of this discussion.
Thank you in advance for serious insights.

WW
Outdorsmans has excellent lightweight tripods. https://outdoorsmans.com/collections/outdoorsmans-tripod-system

These are not the lightest but they are great for shooting off of! The bottom has a hook to hang things off of in windy conditions. I will be shooting in 25-30 MPH winds this weekend so I will see how the recon does! I have grown accustomed to a shooting tripod and seen the benefits it has to offer! Two years ago on my goat hunt, my 5 lb tripod was one of the first things on my gear list!

Hello,
Two hunts this fall will require more time spent by me behind a spotting scope than ever before. I am seeking a tripod that is both light and extremely stable. I know I can build a suitable structural nylon platform that will allow me to traverse the tripod .. I also know the frustration in windy areas with a medium weight spotting scope and a lightweight tripod that made for very frustrating spotting due to the constant movement of the device. I know aluminum extrusion tripods rattle much too easily, so that factor leaves those out of this discussion.
Thank you in advance for serious insights.

WW
Recently saw a stabilized binos offered...Sig or Vortex?? Might be good to eliminate the shake

Just a little more on this, I spent all weekend shooting in around 20 MPH winds and the shooting tripod was stable as could be! Did have some gusts up to 30 which made my wobble zone a little shakey. Otherwise super stable for only being a 5 lb tripod!

This reminds me when I used to do engineering on product development, we had a "pick two" issue we repeatedly had to remind the management.
LOW COST - FAST - EXCELLENT == Pick any 2

For this tripod issue
Extremely Stable - Lightweight - Low Cost == This is almost a Pick 1 (but 2 max)