Lightweight actions ???

There are several titanium actions available. I have a Pierce titanium and love it. They will also make you an action with a scallop cut in the side which will make it almost as light as the titanium. I just received mine and it is within an ounce or two. The Defiance has the rail built in, which may or may not be a deciding factor for you. The Pierce will be cheaper and faster to get.

My bad, Fierce Firearms is the Sako Clone.

I just looked at the Pierce TI action, could just be what I'm looking for. The Defiance does have the rail but on the lightweight its just the bases not a "full" rail.

They are quoting a 3 month wait, not bad, I'm planning on 4-5 cuz of the stock and this contour custom barrel

Manners or Mcmillan will most likely take longer than the action. Last time I spoke with Defiance they quoted me quit a bit longer than 90 days. My Pierce took right at 90 days. I am still waiting on my second EH1.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.