• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lightweight 28 nosler Pierce Ti, Proof, Jewell.

As I posted above I have not had time to shoot the rifle. I bought some factory 175gr ABLR that I had wanted to try but have not had time. I have a few other rifles I need to get verified before season and thought someone could get some use out of it. I have a bunch of PM's to respond to tonight. I am really only interested in scopes listed. I really don't need them either but would consider them.

Last edited:
Last look at this. This rifle is a steal at this price. If it don't sell I will keep it for later use. I am not sure you could build a lighter 26" proof sendero, BDL rifle than this. I have responded to guy's with scope trade offers that might interest me. Guys asking for my best price need to make a reasonable offer. Again I don't need to sell it.

Last look at this. This rifle is a steal at this price. If it don't sell I will keep it for later use. I am not sure you could build a lighter 26" proof sendero, BDL rifle than this. I have responded to guy's with scope trade offers that might interest me. Guys asking for my best price need to make a reasonable offer. Again I don't need to sell it.
Well if you don't need to sell it....hang on to it!

Your saying this rifle has never been fired? Not even for test groups? Great looking rifle I am interested.

I have had 3 PM's asking if I will still sell the rifle. If someone wants the rifle I will sell it. I am not just going to keep bumping it to the top. So if you see the post and I don't have it marked sold it's still for sale.