Lighten up, dude!

In essence, I am doing that by building a new gun with every part being selected for the lightest weight. Titanium action, short featherweight barrel, CF adl stock, 3-9 second focal plane 1" scope, Form 1 lightweight suppressor or perhaps skip the suppressor.
Pierce skele ti plus a manners uc, with hawkins direct mount and an ultralight contour barrel can be very light weight. Several companies have kinmber Adirondack type contours to allow both featherweight and suppressor.

Downside is $$$$ cost...

Pierce skele ti plus a manners uc, with hawkins direct mount and an ultralight contour barrel can be very light weight. Several companies have kinmber Adirondack type contours to allow both featherweight and suppressor.

Downside is $$$$ cost...
Fortunately $$$$ isn't an issue, but that why I worked 24/7/365 for 40 years

The Faxon ION ultralight weighs 5 lbs with a 16" barrel, forged receiver, carbon fiber handguard, and a brake. Maybe you can modify your SBR to save weight. I'd think yours would be pretty light…short SBR hanguards can't weigh that much. Where's your weight? Is it your suppressor?
Definitely the suppressor but also the barrel, handguard and scope. Basically the whole thing.

Here's my equipment I've tried several chairs. This is by far the best. (Sly dog) It is also acting as a backpack to carry all your gear so your hands are free. The swagger bipod is super light easy to attach way better than a Tripod. I only use my tripod for night hunting with a thermal. Eberlestock, nose gunner chest rig holds my Vortex rangefinding binos two pockets for a light and wind checker another pocket inside for spare batteries, etc. and a pocket on the backside against your body will hold a pistol or your cell phone and of course the lucky duck super revolt caller. If you're set up is much lighter you probably left something at home. LolView attachment 489256
Some good ideas here! I will definitely check out the sly dog and my partner runs a swagger so that's on the list to try, they weigh ½ of my tripod. His swagger has a much larger plastic part that attaches under the forearm of the rifle from what you show in the picture, wonder if yours is a different model?
Do you think your coyote decoy helps much? I've long thought of making a 3 dimensional coyote decoy but now I'm back to carrying more crap!

Pierce Skele ti was the direction I was looking, if I could only find one to buy. What is a manners uc?
Manners ultra carbon 19 oz stock. Like the pierce skeleti it's a wait but not terrible.

Could hit the easy button and buy a kimber Adirondack in 300 b.o. off gun broker and send it to pacnor for a barrel duplication but in 223. Those roll up under 5 with a 16 inch barrel.

Some good ideas here! I will definitely check out the sly dog and my partner runs a swagger so that's on the list to try, they weigh ½ of my tripod. His swagger has a much larger plastic part that attaches under the forearm of the rifle from what you show in the picture, wonder if yours is a different model?
Do you think your coyote decoy helps much? I've long thought of making a 3 dimensional coyote decoy but now I'm back to carrying more crap!
Yes, my swagger model is different it clips to a rail. It doesn't have the huge piece of plastic under the forend very light I don't always carry the decoy because it does have to be carried. It will not fit in the sly dog chair. I don't always use it, but when I do use it, it seems they notice it right away you're appealing to their sense of hearing with your call now you've appealed to their sense of sight to convince them that whats making these sounds is standing right there.

Manners ultra carbon 19 oz stock. Like the pierce skeleti it's a wait but not terrible.

Could hit the easy button and buy a kimber Adirondack in 300 b.o. off gun broker and send it to pacnor for a barrel duplication but in 223. Those roll up under 5 with a 16 inch barrel.
What I want at a fraction of the price! Win win!