• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Liberty Safe full of powder and ammo

That is not a safe. That is a residential security container. Okay for putting guns and stuff out of the way securely, but its not a safe and can be opened in 30 min or so by someone knowing what they are doing.

Good luck to you!
A few tips - Having worked in the safe and security industry. I'll say a 3-4' lifter bar, some shims and 3/4" or 1" roller bar (which can be pipe) is all that is needed for moving a safe. Even the 8000# safes move on a flat surface with simple rollers.

I have a basically new looking Liberty Lincoln 50 safe.

I am going to fill it with Powder and Ammo.

Safe new is over $4500 by itself.

$6000 firm. Do not want to separate. Will meet within 5 hrs of SLC, UT.

It will have in it the following.

Ammo
80 RDS of Hornady 6.5CM Match ammo
600 RDS 17 HMR
800 RDS of 22 LR

Powder
8 Lbs CFE223
8Lbs BLC2
10 LBS H1000
16 LBS US869
16 LBS IMR 4227
8 LBS H4895
2LBS H4198
2 LBS 4350

70 lbs total
I would be interested in all the powder and ammo if you want to split it up.

Yep, hitting 40 bucks for osb up here, 4x what its worth. Re bar and concrete are climbing, wiring is going crazy. Might better to just dig a hole and live in that!!!
And it's just getting started. Just wait until the puppet masters get their anti-fossil fuel policies enacted by the Executive-order-in-Chief. Shipping, logging, and manufacturing will go through the stratosphere and China will finally own us.

If this weren't mid-winter, I'd drive over from Oregon and pick it up. If it's still around in a month or so, I probably will.

Way too far 2000+ miles, but sweet for someone really interested.

I have a basically new looking Liberty Lincoln 50 safe.

I am going to fill it with Powder and Ammo.

Safe new is over $4500 by itself.

$6000 firm. Do not want to separate. Will meet within 5 hrs of SLC, UT.

It will have in it the following.

Ammo
80 RDS of Hornady 6.5CM Match ammo
600 RDS 17 HMR
800 RDS of 22 LR

Powder
8 Lbs CFE223
8Lbs BLC2
10 LBS H1000
16 LBS US869
16 LBS IMR 4227
8 LBS H4895
2LBS H4198
2 LBS 4350

70 lbs total
Great deal for someone who lives closer but I live in Ohio to far to move

I'm in SLC today, would be willing to bring to bring back to SE Idaho with me today for a small fee of 10 lbs of H1000 😂

Serious note I could help, I've had alot of people on here help me out be happy to return the favor. I need a new safe and use most of that powder but my wife is about ready to kill me with what I've spent on reloading supplies the last couple months so I better stop!

Wow! Wish I lived closer I'd buy the lot. I know big safes are hard to move and expensive to transport but I would tell the realtor to sell it with the house or roll it out to the street with a "Free" sign on it before I would part with all that powder. I've been trying to buy H1000 for over 6-Mos. Who knows when you'll be able to replace the powder.

Serious note I could help, I've had alot of people on here help me out be happy to return the favor. I need a new safe and use most of that powder but my wife is about ready to kill me with what I've spent on reloading supplies the last couple months so I better stop!
Your not the only one. I'm debating whether the conversation is a plea of necessity or beg for forgiveness. It's her birthday today:oops: