• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupolds, Trijicon and Sig Whisky 5

elkslayer44

Trijicon R23-2G5-20x50$850
This is new, never mounted, in original box. I own another one of these that I bought first and mounted on a CZ455. I liked it so well, I bought this one, intending to mount it on another CZ 455 rifle but changed my mind. So, this has been sitting in my safe, NIB, for a couple years. I took it out twice as I considered mounting it on another rifle but put it back in the safe. A chance to own a beautiful Trijicon scope at a bargain price. New in original box.
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 LR/T$650
Wow, I can't believe I decided to sell this scope. It's a very nice long range scope that I had mounted on a 308 that I sold a few years ago. Never remounted the scope but it does shown minor signs of wear, esp on the ranging turret. Glass is clear and bright. You can get the specs here: Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1 Long Range / Tactical Riflescope Illuminated Reticle — North County Shooting Center
Comes with original box.
Whiskey 5 5-25X52$650
I bought this scope and put it on a Remington 700 in 7mm Remington. I signted it in and took it on one antelope hunt. I dropped a nice buck antelope right at 200 yds and decided the rifle and scope combo were too heavy for this then 75 year old. So I sold the rifle and kept the scope thinking I'd mount it on another, lighter rifle. Well, I got a lighter rifle, a Kimber, in 6.5 CM, but put a lighter scope on it, a Greybull Precision with a CDS dial. Bought a second Greybull as a backup which I've decided to sell. So here it. Comes with original box andequipment as shown.
Leupold Greybull Precision VX3 4.5-14x50 LR TGT$650
Backup scope that was mounted in a one-piece Peeper type mount, sighted in on my Kimber 6.5 CM, but never hunted with it. This is the first generation Greybull with the ranging hashes in the reticle. I bought the scope used and by then it was too late to get a Greybull precision turret dial for it so it comes with the original dial. I recently thought about mounting it on another rifle and asked Kenton Industries if they could make a turret dial for it, sent them a picture of the dial and they said they could make a turret dial or just a tape that I could tape on the turret. Does not have original box but will ship in a correct sizedLeupold box.
Leupold Mark AR 3-9X40 mil dot$200
Had this on one of my AR-15s but decided I wanted more power. I know these sold for around $350 when I bought this. I'm not even sure which mod this is. I used to know. Has box as shown.

All prices are shipped, insured. I prefer Zelle or Venmo. I can accept PP but I have a business account so it won't let you do F&F. I will also accept personal checks and USPS Money Orders. Nothing ships until checks clear. I can send more pics if you're interested in a particular scope. First "I'll take it" trumps all inquiries and get the sale.

Attachments

• IMG_3437.jpeg
    IMG_3437.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3444.jpeg
    IMG_3444.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_3445.jpeg
    IMG_3445.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3446.jpeg
    IMG_3446.jpeg