leupold screws

Make sure they know which size. The sent me the wrong size the first time, but service department was very friendly, send me a bunch of the right size right away

Last edited:
The post about Ace Hardware is not always accurate. Some Aces have a large selection of screws that includes scope mount screws. If you're lucky enough to be near one, good for you!

There are two Aces near me -- neither one has the gun screw selection. OTOH, the Ace in Reno (45 miles away), does. So whenever I get to Reno I buy a handful of different screws.

You have probably seen the screw collection -- racks of small grey drawers with all sorts of different screws. They usually include specialty items like Class 8 screws, and metric and stuff like that. The larger displays often include the gun screws, and in the Reno Ace they're identified as such. I'm fairly certain they're made in China, so the quality might not be as good as at Brownells, but the price is certainly good!

Leupold. Used to sell. A. Kit in a. Small. Plastic. Box. ! An assortment of. Screws. Both. Blue and. Silver,for rings Snd. Basses in. Different. Sizes. And. Length !! Contact. Leupold buddy