• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x 40mm LR/T

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
We give LE / Military Discounts!

In Stock 7/31/08

Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm LR/T M1 MIL-DOT 949.98 (In Stock)
Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm LR/T M1 TMR Price: $1,059.97 (In Stock)
3499.jpg

***What makes them custom is the M1 elevation and wind-age turret, the M1 side parallax knob, and you can get it with the TMR. They are a 30mm main tube.

Mike @ CSGW

www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]

Here's some testimonials about CS GunWorks
What do YOU have to say about CS GunWorks
What Do You Think Of Cs Gunworks?
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS.com

Last edited:
as far as i know mark 4 scopes come with the M1 knobs and that is the main difference from a mark 4 to a VX3 . both of my mark 4 scopes came with the M1 turrets and they were not custom shop.

Theres quite a difference in the treatment a mark 4 gets compared to a vx3. Also to me a mark 4 is quite a bit sharper and brighter.

locotrician
"as far as i know mark 4 scopes come with the M1 knobs and that is the main difference from a mark 4 to a VX3 . both of my mark 4 scopes came with the M1 turrets and they were not custom shop."

The 56130 and the 56140 do not come with the M1 turrets. So we have them added to this model. None of the variable models come with a M1 side parallax knob except the MK4 M1 10x and 16x so we have this added also. What makes a MK4 is the Erector housing, turret, and the internals.

The VX-III you do not get the MIL-DOT or the TMR reticles but we have them in these scopes.

The MK4 lines also get other coatings form what I understand.

Niles Coyote
"Yes but the mk4 does not come in 40mm obj with those features."

Yes you are right they do not offer the 40mm w/ the M1 turrets but for a lot of shooters you do not need the 50mm bell and they would rather get the scope lower. I'm one of them!

Mike @ CSGW

www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]

Here's some testimonials about CS GunWorks
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on AR15.com
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on Snipersparadise
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on the HIDE

We have more Leupold Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x 40mm LR/T in the works.

Mike @ CSGW

We will have more Leupold Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5-14x 40mm coming into stock this week.

Mike @ CSGW