Let's see some cool high-country pics from last year...

This shows more of my trophy, but every time I see it it brings me back to the beautiful mountain slopes of Wyoming. Headed back there again this season.

6a1ca80a0399cbba1a0ac7b08899bb94_zpscd966cb3.jpg

This shows more of my trophy, but every time I see it it brings me back to the beautiful mountain slopes of Wyoming. Headed back there again this season.

Wow. That's an amazing bull! Very well done. Did you have him scored? Were you backpacking or hunting with an outfitter?

Never had him scored, but would like to one day just to see..

I got him on a guided hunt in the Thorofare region while hunting with Hidden Creek Outfitters.

What was really impressive was the width. I could barely get it into a bed of a pickup truck.

Never had him scored, but would like to one day just to see..

I got him on a guided hunt in the Thorofare region while hunting with Hidden Creek Outfitters.

What was really impressive was the width. I could barely get it into a bed of a pickup truck.

You can always go to the Boone and Crockett website and download a scoring sheet and do it yourself. You might not be super accurate but at least will give you a good idea how big he is. And that bull is BIG!

You should post this pic and a hunt write up in the Elk Hunting section. I'm sure the other forum members would really enjoy reading about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.