Let's face the facts.............I'm too poor

Blackbeardghost,
Where in Arkansas are you? I am in the Searcy area. Let me know if you want to come out sometime. While I am no expert, I have been at this game a while. Maybe I can help save you a little time or money.

I'm poor as well. I have a wife and 2 children. I am the only income for the family. The only thing you can really do is save all your pennies and buy a part or piece at a time. Good luck.

Single dad here, that's ^ exactly how I do it. I built one of em while going back to colledge with 2 young kids in tow. Where there is a will there is a way. Fortunately now I'm starting to get a little breathing room finantialy

A 270 will serve you well over a very very wide array of hunting conditions. Look up my location on Google earth, I don't get close shots very often, yet the 7mag stays home a lot and the 270, 243 get to go. gun)

I shot 1000 yards for the first time Saturday. 10.3" group with a factory Savage 6.5/284 and handloads (Not mine, the rifle was loaned to me.)

You can get plenty of accuracy from a factor gun and good ammo...

Heard this before but I'm wondering.....how much beer do ya drink?? How many packs of cigs going up in smoke and oh....how about that fishing boat and trailor ya maybe got with a 200 HP engine on the back that maybe is being pulled with a $40,000 Chevy or Ford truck?? Not saying that's what ya deal is....but I've seen it before! Ya got to set priorities man!:D

This is true for A LOT of people and "things". LOL. bad. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.