Let’s see those Smokeless builds!!

Same here! I'm hearing so much about 10x I want to try it now.
I love it. The only thing I don't know is it's temp stability so far going forward. But so far from my testing it's been good. From 85 down to 50 no real change at all. Waiting here in NJ for some 30's to get out and see what happens.

Benchmark is also good, it's accurate but it's slower by about 150 to 200 fps with comparable loads.

My load going forward for my late season muzzleloader dream hunt in Iowa is down to 90 gr. 10x at 3060 fps with 303HC Pittmans or 91gr at 3115 fps. Both stupid accurate as long as I do my part.

I absolutely love it and I just wish I started earlier with this stuff. I had a 10ml2 but it never delivered what I was hoping for. Sold it off and way to many years later I am back. So glad I am back in it again thats to you starting this and encore showing his stuff off. Pushed me over the edge

Finally able to contribute as I finally picked up smokeless! Can't wait to get it out this week!

IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4850.jpeg

IMG_4848.jpeg

@matt_3479

Give us the "specs" on that thing!
Pretty much what he said. Builder etc. The good stuff. Looks amazing

It was built using arrowhead system by Accuracy Development Solutions in Canada. Build specs are;

- kelbly obsidian action
- brux 24" carbon 1:20 twist
- tt diamond
- spearhead 4 port brake
- mdt timbr stock
- Apex Hunter 3-15x44mm scope

It was built using arrowhead system by Accuracy Development Solutions in Canada. Build specs are;

- kelbly obsidian action
- brux 24" carbon 1:20 twist
- tt diamond
- spearhead 4 port brake
- mdt timbr stock
- Apex Hunter 3-15x44mm scope
Now the groups is next.
What bullets you planning on shooting?

What powder are you looking to use?

I can highly recommend Pittman bullets and 10 X powder. I love both