Len - A late congratulations

ss7mm

Len:

Sorry I didn't notice this sooner but it's been a while, obviously, since I looked at your business web site, and I don't remember reading anything about it here on LRH.

"Len's retirement notice"

Congratulations on your retirement and I hope you enjoy it. It's what we all work most of our lives for.

Also, thanks for what most of us consider to be the best shooting site on the web. I appreciate it greatly, as I'm sure all of the others do that use this site routinely. It's easy to just come here at the click of a mouse button and not remember who makes this site available for us to use.

Enjoy your retirement and take lots of pictures. Just post a few of them here from time to time for all of us to enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations Len, now you can get up when you're tired of sleeping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I have a feeling that you're not a late sleeper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Lots of wildlife out in the early morning hours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

didn't know you were a builder. those are some great photos in your gallery! nice work.

congrats on retirement!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts