• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Leica Geovid 10x42 Yards, Screaming Deal!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey Guys and gals,

I have for sale a pair of Leica Geovid 10x42 yards rangefinding binos, These are not the new HD model.

I have been using them for a couple years now, everything is in good working order and the glass is amazing like you would expect from leicas.

But I have used them, used them for matches, hunting, field spotting, about anytime I had the opportunity because these are my *go to* set. Love them. But am going to the new HD-B model. Which I am also excited about. Although not excited about the price they come with.

Anyway, I tried to show in the pics everything I could find. remember they are used, but you will get many many more years of quality use from the. they are a fine piece of equipment. They see great, and range great. thats for sure. the black case is fine but the buckle on the outside has one broken off prong

Letting this go for $1,050, and I will ship via UPS ground. Insurance or sig required or whatever on top will be your call

USPS money order, Cash, check, paypal PLUS 3.5%. I will let any of these clear if I need.

Thanks for looking, Have a great day.

2yubkeb.jpg

301j59k.jpg

28ba8ow.jpg

2d9cnq9.jpg

Recent Posts