Leica 1200 prices

actionshooter

Well I'm going to start seeing refunds for all the tags I didn't get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I think its time for a new rangefinder and I leaning toward the 1200LRF.
Can someone steer me in the right direction.
Thanks!

I never mind it when someone is trying to help me make a sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I've also got the Leica. I think I can sell you one for $550 shipped. This will be a NIB unit, not rebuilt. I'm not 100% sure on the price but I'll check in the morning and let you know.

I have been a real pain in the butt around this forum the last little while regardubg LRFs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've been moaning and groaning and anything else I could do to to determine if there were anything on the market that is better for what I do than what I have for the price I have invested.

I have a Leica 1200 LRF Scan. With all of my whining I can truly say that it has been sufficient to range any deer,elk, chuck or yote that I could have shot at. Some were out there a right fur piece, greater than 800 yds in some cases.

The optics are great and they replace, for my use, binos.

No, we don't do the paypal thing. You can call me @ 800-522-3314. I'll be there 8:30-5:30 M-F CST. You can give me a CC over the phone or we can make other arrangements. If you can't call, send me an email to the address in my profile.

Thanks,
B.J.

I sent you an email about the Leica 1200. Just had a bad experience with a cheap golf type and decided it's time to get a real rangefinder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts