• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Lefty Stiller 7 SAUM, Manners T5, unshot!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Well, I have to thin the herd a little, dont want to as this one is built to perfection, but need to!!

For your consideration, is a Brand New and unshot Left Handed Stiller 7SAUM. Harold Fredd put this thing together. Everything from Mr. Fredd has shot absolutely lights off, and this one will do the same. Its really an awesome weapon. This hammer needs to get some shooting love!!!

Here is a little about it.

Left Handed Stiller Short Action
-Fluted Bolt
-M16 claw extrator
-Extended magazine opening
-Side bolt release
Manners T5 Stock
-Midnight Camo
-Badger Mini Chasis
-Comes with two WSM mags
-Atlas front Pic. Rail
-Adj. Butt
-Flush cups on right side
Obermeyer 7MM Barrel
-1 and 8.7 twist
-AMU heavy fluted contour
-Muzzle threaded with RWS muzzle brake installed
-Chambered in 7 Short Action Ultra Mag
-28 inch barrel

Also comes with:
-100 new 7 SAUM cases
-New Set of 7 SAUM Dies
-Two WSM Alpha Mags

I have not put a trigger in it yet. I was going to put a Jewell in it but decide to put it in another rifle.
I have not put a pic base on it either. The last one I got came from Cameron at Murphy Precision. I would recommend asking him to make a base for this rifle. He does great work. Murphyprecision.com. You will be happy with his work. Or you can use two-one piece Rem 700 Front bases. either will work great.

My atlas Bipod is not included in the sale. Sorry, was just borrowing it for the pictures.

Stiller Action-$850
Manners T5 with Mini Chasis-$990
Obermeyer Fluted barrel Job-$685
2 WSM mags-$120
100 new cases-$80
Dies-$30
Muzzle Brake and installed. $150
All this adds up to $2,905 and an awfully long wait to get this built.

Price for everything shipped and insured to your door is $2475 Sending the rifle from me to your FFL. Cash, or USPS money orders.

Thank you for looking, and hope you have a blessed day.
Jake
2it6eqq.jpg

2v9vymx.jpg

wtj0b6.jpg

20u36zb.jpg

Great looking rig! I have a very similar setup in 6.5WSM (Stiller, Manners, Oby) I will be picking up in a couple of weeks....

Would be nice to swing both! alas.....

Again, Very nice looking.

Wow Jake. I seriously like this rifle. GA Precision is building me one that should be done in week or so. If not this would be mine! Beautiful rifle and great price. Very underrated (but excellent) caliber; it's actually a little more efficient than its WSM cousin. Free bump and good luck with the sale!

I am going to lower it to $2250!! Come on guys, this is going to be a hammer.....Thanks for looking

OK guys, I want to get this thing sold. I will consider a partial trade for a 1911 type pistol.