• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lefty 223 Bolt rifle/action

MTNRaine

Looking for a lefty bolt rifle in 223. Would prefer a Tikka or maybe a more modest custom build. Would also be interested in a tenacity or bighorn origin lefty short action. I have a custom AR I built chambered in 20 practical(also have a 223 Wilde barrel) that I'd be willing to trade for the right deal.

Attachments

• 5A13AEB2-7FAD-4B22-B8BC-2FAEA0983553.jpeg
    5A13AEB2-7FAD-4B22-B8BC-2FAEA0983553.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
This thread is closed down, but I don't think it sold yet, may be worth p.m.'ing the guy if it's something you like.

I'm a southpaw as well, and if I had the extra change I would have snatched this up in a heartbeat, it's a pretty sweet rig!

This thread is closed down, but I don't think it sold yet, may be worth p.m.'ing the guy if it's something you like.

I'm a southpaw as well, and if I had the extra change I would have snatched this up in a heartbeat, it's a pretty sweet rig!

I saw that one awhile back, just not quite my cup of tea. Thanks for the lead though!

What type are ya looking for? Lighter sporter type set up?
Its a super nice rifle, but yes M24 is just a heavier than I want looking for something with a lighter contour and little longer barrel. Plus I'm not in a position to fork out a bunch of cash. Looking to Trade straight across or a little cash coming from the person id trade with. Thanks for your help though!