• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 lefty bolt rifles

snyder6c

I have 2 lefty bolt rifle up for sale. First is a Remington 700 7RUM with 30"barrel fluted choate stock . Blue printed action trigger job custom muzzle break and bolt knob. 10 Rd drop wyatt drop mag and bottom metal. Comes with 20 moa nightforce base.

Second is a 700 in a 22-250 has bull barrel, muzzle break, trigger job, and red wood grain stock. Comes with Nightforce direct mount

Make me an offer, can't get pictures to load so pm me with email or phone and I'll get some pictures to you.

I have 2 lefty bolt rifle up for sale. First is a Remington 700 7RUM with 30"barrel fluted choate stock . Blue printed action trigger job custom muzzle break and bolt knob. 10 Rd drop wyatt drop mag and bottom metal. Comes with 20 moa nightforce base.

Second is a 700 in a 22-250 has bull barrel, muzzle break, trigger job, and red wood grain stock. Comes with Nightforce direct mount

Make me an offer, can't get pictures to load so pm me with email or phone and I'll get some pictures to you.

I'm interested in both. What state are you in and what's your bottom dollar on the pair