• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LEFT HAND Kirby Allen built .338 Edge with Nightforce NXS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo 4

I sold this rifle about two years ago and the buddy that bought it needed to sell so I got it back. However, it stands in my way of an ELR .375 build.
Shoots little groups with 300 grain SMK. I have dropped elk at over 1000 yards and deer at 1425.
Trued Remington 700
30" Lilja
Tuned trigger by Kirby (factory)
Sits in a Choate adjustable tactical stock
Tactical bolt knob recently installed
Seeking rings with a 20 moa rail
Scope is an older NXS 8-32x56 with 1/4 MOA turrets and mildot reticle.
16 pounds as it sits

She in not what most consider a beautiful gun and is krylon painted (beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and old habits are hard to break). I can get it ceracoted, that would be negotiated into the price. This may be a way for someone to get into the LR game with a semi-custom rifle built by a very reputable builder at a good price, and out shoot probably any factory rifle out there.

$2000 for the setup, I may be willing to separate the scope and rifle. Shipping and insurance will be on you.
Shoot me a PM if interested and for pictures.

Thanks for looking.

So far several guys have asked about price for just the rifle:
$1000 plus shipping

Several guys have contacted me about selling the scope for $1000, it was included in the package to sweeten the deal. If the rifle sells the scope will be advertised after, for a decent price.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts