• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom APS 338 AX Built by Kirby Allen

djbwow2008

For sale. Gun is not finished yet but will be very soon. Have to sell it fast due to family issues. The gun will ship directly from Kirby. It is a complete package ready to go. Everything you need. Wait should be greatly reduced as Kirby stated it is in his current batch of rifles. I have already paid the gun off in full. I am asking $5500 for everything plus actual shipping cost from Kirby. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I spared no expense in this build. I'm taking a loss at $5500.Package is a steal at that price.

BAT HRPIC Receiver with built igun)n recoil lug and 20 moa rail
Jewell Trigger
Seekins DBM system
Receiver Screws
Lilja SS #8 barrel 28 Inch Fluted Barrel
Barrel fitting and chambering
Medium APK PK muzzle brake
Bead Blast barreled receiver and brake
MCS-T4A-( Terry Cross adjustable cheek)
(Black Stock Color) Adjustable butt LOP spacer system
Singe bipod swivel stud and Flush Caps 2 Bottom and 1 on side
Two flush cap loops
Pillar bedding

Also included
1. Nightforce 5.5-22x50mm w/ zerostops and npr1 reticle
2. Nightforce Rings and defensive edge aci/acd complete scope ring mounting system w/indicator. 3.100 Jamison 338 AX Head stamped brass
4. Custom 338 AX Custom Dies

Do you know if it is throated for 300 smk, 300 berger, or other? Should be a great rifle no matter what, but I'd be more interested if it would shoot bergers that touched rifling and fit the magazine.

The gun isn't complete yet so getting a exact weight isn't possible. Kirby's best guess was 15-16 lbs. it was being chambered for the 338 smk. Im not sure if it has been chambered or not at this point.

This IS a great deal! I would be all over this if I didn't have a lapua at my smiths getting put together. Good luck.

Thanks everyone for your intersest. I have verified with Kirby and this build is definetely in this batch of Rifles. Estimated time of completion he gave is 1-2 months. He also verifed that the build is paid in full and it is not to late to have it throated for the bullet of your choice. Sorry but he could not give a exact weight until it is done but estimated it at 15-16 lbs. If you have any questions please email me [email protected] or pm me. If you prefer to talk on the phone contact me and ill give you my phone number. Thanks

***Sold Pending Funds****Custom APS 338 AX Built by Kirby Allen

Gun Sold to Joecool pending funds.

I am interested. Is it too late to order a thumbhole stock on the rifle and are the going to zero it at 1000 yards? Thanks, P Salmon