• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Kirby Allen built 260 rem

lovely bit of kit , i already have a 308 and a 260 so not for me but my it does look nice!

this would sell all day in the uk you could try an ad on guntrader.co.uk i don't know about export though? i know your government has got it's knickers in a twist over exporting stuff otherwise i would have us optics scopes and lots of other goodies ! it's a shame really because our boys are dying right next to yours in the sand box and our licensing is tighter than a ducks arse over here so no real threat to US national security?

Russ

lovely bit of kit , i already have a 308 and a 260 so not for me but my it does look nice!

this would sell all day in the uk you could try an ad on guntrader.co.uk i don't know about export though? i know your government has got it's knickers in a twist over exporting stuff otherwise i would have us optics scopes and lots of other goodies ! it's a shame really because our boys are dying right next to yours in the sand box and our licensing is tighter than a ducks arse over here so no real threat to US national security?

Russ
Thanks Russ I sure dont have a clur about export but I am going to check out your link thank you.

Jon