left hand custom actions?

NEWYORKHILLBILLY

I been looking for a left hand 204 Ruger for coyote hunting in southern tier of New York. I haven't had much luck finding anything. My only hope is if ruger makes a gen II in left hand down the road. I started thinking of maybe a 223 but they are hard to come by left hand also. unless I get a savage. my only doner action is a tikka T3 with a mag bolt so that will not work. Is there any reasonable custom actions that would work good for this project.

Check out KS ARMS EDMONTON ALBERTA. They make a great line of custom actions in left hand. They will ship to the States and with the bigg exchange difference you are only paying about 73% of the posted price.

They make awesome cut rifle barrels. Have a few and they all shoot great. They also made me a custom express rifle that is just beautful craftsmanship. You can have them make you up a full 204 barreled action or whole rifle for very reasonable prices.

Origin or TL3 with .223 bolt head. Can swap to a standard or mag bolt head for pretty cheap if you decide to at some point.

never building a custom gun I have a little sticker shock. I sure you get what you pay for, But not sure i want to spend that much on coyote's gun. Maybe I should consider building it in AR platform. not sure what kind of accuracy the AR platform would get.

Look for a ruger no1 in 204 .
Only if you want to have to do a lot of tuning amd work to get it to shoot good. I have had more than a dozen, and all but one was a lot of work. Love the look and the way they handle but they are not any easy gun to accurize.