Lee collet questions

Google the john valentine collet adjustment method. It will give you the last info you need, its talked about in another thread on this reloading site called I just want to make the best ammo. You have the die turned in too far as per lee's instruction's. After touching shellholder only 1-11/2 turns down not the two they recommend which grips the neck too tight and causes what you are seeing. I also 4/0 steelwool on the necks to clean and smooth perfectly. also don't clean the inside of your necks too well, nylon brush once or twice, leave some carbon in the neck.

Ok so now I've got it setup and it sizes the neck perfect every time. Seems to be more consistent then the previous neck bushing I was using. Only thing that I'm noticing is that there are little hair line impressions on my brass that are kind of ruff, not to bad but noticable. My dial on the Concentricity gauge send to bounce not going across them. Thoughts???

No way I'm as knowledgeable as some of the guys here, but... did you thoroughly clean the die before using it for the first time? And what are you using for case lube?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.