LE Wilson Case Holder for 25SST?

The Badger

Doing load development for a buddy's new 25 SST Sherman. Have run 100 through with lighter loads after necking down the 6.5 SST brass. After bumping the shoulders back I'm now at the trim length. Just dawned on me I don't have a wilson case holder anywhere near that diameter to use my case trimmer.

I've found both 7/30SAUM and 7/30WSM online. Anyone know if either of these would work?

Thanks

Sorry that this isn't a direct answer, but when I'm buying case holders I look at the measurements of the case I have, and scroll through the SAAMI data to find if something similar fits.

So in your case, 300 WSM has a shoulder base diameter of .5381", and 0.015" of body taper. How does that compare to your 25 SST case?

Maybe check against the print of a PRC case since those tend to have steeper shoulders and less taper. WSSM might work also.

Attachments

• ANSI-SAAMI-Z299.4-CFR-Approved-2015-12-14-Posting-Copy.pdf
    14.4 MB · Views: 11
Sorry that this isn't a direct answer, but when I'm buying case holders I look at the measurements of the case I have, and scroll through the SAAMI data to find if something similar fits.

So in your case, 300 WSM has a shoulder base diameter of .5381", and 0.015" of body taper. How does that compare to your 25 SST case?

Maybe check against the print of a PRC case since those tend to have steeper shoulders and less taper. WSSM might work also.
Thanks for the link. My measured cases have a diameter of .538 at the shoulder/body intersection and .547 at the base. Looks like the 300 RSAUM is the best match at .547 at the shoulder/body joint and .550 at the base. 300WSM was slightly smaller and and the PRC's a good bit smaller.