• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lawton 300WSM

etisll40

Up for sale. I bought this from dragman a while back, haven't shot it but it is as pictured here. I haven't had the chance to try benchrest shooting but thought I might. My interests are changing so thought I'd let this go. It is essentially a brand new just broken in single shot bench gun, comes with a hunting stock too, and some brass fired on break in.

I'd like to get what I paid for it, $2,100 free shipping.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/300-wsm-lawton-108754/

The second stock is a hunting stock, allowing you to go longrangehunting with a tack driving bench gun by simply bolting it in another stock. The second bolt allows you to re barrel to non magnum, such as 6 br, dasher or any .474 boltface, 308 etc. The Jewel trigger doesn't have a safety, but I'd guess you could add one pretty easy.

This is a left port right eject single shot, for easy to make follow up shots from a fixed position. Single shot actions have accuracy and strength benefits, sometimes outweighing rapid floorplate re loading. It really doesn't take much time or effort to pop another round in.

This is a great platform at a good price. Gun is a tackdriver, read the write up from the builder.
Thanks for looking.

Gun is a great shooter! took a deer at over 700 yards with the thumbhole stock. reamer used is a .341 neck throated for 190 hunting VLD's. I am trying my best not to buy it back!

I'm still hesitating on selling! Just put in an order for an Ultimate Muzzleloader with a VX-6 on top. It really is a beauty. I don't regret buying it 1 bit either way. Just haven't been to the bench to get really attached to it yet. Thanks for the post.

Awesome benchrest, hunting rig

This could be an all in 1 rig and get you started in precision shooting. Great action to build other cartridges down the road. Jewel trigger and all here.

Mike, did you get that Ruger No. 1 Rigby yet? I promised you some pics, if you still want them, I'll send them to your email or cell, just pm me either and I'll do it tonight.

Guys, it's TAX TIME! Spend your refund here!!!

300 WSM lawton

2 stocks, 2 bolts, great gunsmithing, awesome action, trigger, etc.

I'm going to give this another week on here, $2,100 shipped, the whole shooting match. lol, yes, this is a 1000 yard match shooting rifle... Built to tight specs

After this week, I'm either going to unbundle it and sell parts or list on Gungroker at $2,500 and wait until it sells.

You buy it now, you are shooting benchrest this season and hunting in the Fall.

Send pm if serious.

Thanks