Last Velvet pics...PA Elk, a couple more added from today..

LOL, YEAH, A TON OF THEM !! THE ODDS ARE BEYOND ASTRONOMICAL BUT SOMEONE GETS THEM. either way I'll be just as happy hunting with my camera and my grandchildren watching them. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED TO SEE ANIMALS OF THIS QUALITY LITERALLY RIGHT IN OUR BACKYARDS..
I praying you will draw. I'm sending you some of my luck now. Buddy's always tell me I'm the luckiest mf they now. I tell them only in draws. Not life and lotto.

Seems crazy to me that they have the draw that late. Doesn't give you guys very long to get prepared for it at all! I knew I had my AZ archery tag that starts sept 9 before a lot of bulls had shed last years antlers. Love the photos though! I've got my sights set pretty high and I'm hoping to get the opportunity to chase a bull or two of the caliber that you're taking pictures of. The unit I have produces some 400+ bulls most every year.

This is so incredible. I have reached out to Trophy Rack Lodge, and I will put in for my Pa Elk Drawing in June of next year!!! I will try Zone 12 or 13 . Love the excellent pictures. Thank You!!!

That's all folks !! From some others photographers..
FB_IMG_1660700595636.jpg
FB_IMG_1660700609695.jpg

Frank,

Thanks for the pictures! Greatly appreciated. I only bought a point this year as I will be in Wyoming 10.30-11.5. I'm sitting on 15 points currently. If I ever draw, maybe call you to guide, lol. Thanks again.