• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED larue predatar raffle

rafflestub.jpg

i still have plenty of tickets left. the awesome members of lrh.com have been very helpful but the goal had not been made. i could use more help. thank you very much to all the good willed people who have purchased tickets.

Hopefully Mr Oliver can get over this rough patch in life,and continue his journey in perfect health.Prayers sent! Glad that I could help!

I feel sorry for everyone who has sent this guy money to buy raffle tickets! Who knows if there is going to be a raffle or not? I sent Victor (the op) a money order for some nightforce rings he had for sale in the optics section. I sent the money order on September 9th it was not till the next week that he "realized" he had given me the wrong address and it had been shipped to his neighbor. No big deal so after speaking to his neighbor he received the money order September 23. I was told he would ship the rings the next day. It is now october 21st and he has still not shipped the rings. I have sent numerous texts and called him several times he is ignoring my correspondence. Sorry for the rest of you guys

Victor,In July you had 50 tickets left,How many do you have left to sell to get this completed. I'm sure others would like a update as well!
Thanks!