Large Rifle primers Unis Ginex

A A Ron

I'm pretty desperate for primers. I haven't seen CCI 250 or WLRM in years at a reputable store. I finally gave in and bought over priced Bosnian primers Unis Ginex large rifle primers. They haven't arrived yet. The rumors are that they seat hard and fit very tight, but shoot pretty consistently.

Any body have experience with them they would like to share?

I'm pretty desperate for primers. I haven't seen CCI 250 or WLRM in years at a reputable store. I finally gave in and bought over priced Bosnian primers Unis Ginex large rifle primers. They haven't arrived yet. The rumors are that they seat hard and fit very tight, but shoot pretty consistently.

Any body have experience with them they would like to share?
Go bang as well as any of the the regular products! Seating hard appears to be a rumor I haven't experienced! Good product

Very generous offer thank you. Unfortunately I'm not headed to Colorado any time soon.

Last Saturday there was a guy at the local gun show selling bricks of primers for $90 with no tax. He had multiple bricks of, Winchester, Remington, Ginex, and CCI. One would have to be desperate to pay $99 plus hazmat plus shipping