Lane Precision Rifles at 800 yards

You know how many "hunters" would be completely satisfied with those groups on the paper at 100 yards? I'm a pretty decent hand loader and shooter, I've never seen groups like that at 800 yds! I'm glad those boys are on our side.
Yeah, guys I reload for would brag to their friends about how well their rifles shot at 100. That's truly amazing shooting and one great shooting rifle.

Awesome shooting for sure with a great rifle from LPR that time after time his rifles prove it. I'm going to bet there are several guys on here that can do the same shooting. If you have precision equipment then it's all up to the shooter and all the variable factors that come into play at that range and further but it's very doable, been there done it.

Just to clarify. This is not my gun nor was I the shooter. I was only an observer and was blown away with what I witness. I was invited there to check my hunting rifle before some upcoming hunts. My old trusty Pre 64 Winchester model 70 shot 1 1/2 groups free handed. One gentleman there asked me if I wanted to use the bench, I told him that I have never shot an elk or deer from a bench.

lmao I have shot that exact target at 600 for load work up with a nxs

The internet is just a place to complain

Who needs 20lb rifles with $2000 front rests and $30k in reloading equipment, when this gun and white box ammo can shoot 1/8" MOA 800 yard groups with both bipod and rear bag sitting on a fluffy blanket, on top of the grass. ALMOST, unbelievable.
If i can buy boxed ammo this good ill stop building guns and doing load work

Just to clarify. This is not my gun nor was I the shooter. I was only an observer and was blown away with what I witness. I was invited there to check my hunting rifle before some upcoming hunts. My old trusty Pre 64 Winchester model 70 shot 1 1/2 groups free handed. One gentleman there asked me if I wanted to use the bench, I told him that I have never shot an elk or deer from a bench.
You shot 1.5" groups at 800 free handed? I love the internet!
2692CAEE-7E7A-4FA2-AF2C-D5CBB03B2F6D.jpeg

Recent Posts