• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lane Precision 28 Nosler

Lane Precision 28 Nosler

Gun has been fired exactly 25 times and shoots in .1's It will stack Bullet on top of Bullet

SCHIMT BENDER 4-16 PMII

PROOF BARREL

TRIGGER TECH SET AT CRISP ONE LBS PULL

75- LOADED ROUNDS OF 195 BERGER ELITE HUNTER

LOAD DATA
84.7 RL-33
CCI 250
New Bertram Brass
.030 Jump

You also get (50) Brand New Bertram Brass

Weight is 8lbs

LOP 13

It will be shipped in a Pelican Hard Case and those are not cheap.

Ps- My hunting career is coming to an end and I don't travel to hunt any more so those days have come and gone. I have also done all the leg work and you can see on the side of the stock the drop chart and it's dead nuts, I have pulled the trigger only twice with this gun and it's been bang flop both times, my hunting career is over and this needs to go to someone that loves to hunt and will use this gun of a lifetime.

Ps- You will be very hard pressed to ever find a gun in a 28 Nosler that will out shoot this one period.

$6800 shipped in Pelican Case to your FFL

Thanks for looking,
Danny Dossett Jr.
Danny
Really nice Rig, someone will be getting a sweet deal. GLWS
Sorry to hear that you are selling due to hunting less and never say that your hunting career is over. I am in the same boat with my spinal cord injury, have a dozen high end rifles and still building more, but can't see me doing any Africa or Mountain trips in the future (unless we hit the Lottery to hire Gun Bearers & Porters).
Will be praying for you to a few if not many more hunts in.
God Bless
Len & Jill