• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Labradar lite midway

I called LabRadar and they said the "Lite" version gives up Bluetooth and Mobile App.
This is only because they can't get Bluetooth chips for the LR at this time, it was either stop making them or offer the "Lite" version.

got one, however I am not too thrilled with the price of a "lite" being the same as a regular one. Even though most people said the bluetooth sucked and the app was garbage there are now less components which should lead to less cost.

Well, the Bluetooth never worked on the normal one so whats the difference?

I've upgraded software version a few times and it still doesn't work right-- contacted their cs and they said I had to go into developers options and change my Bluetooth frequency-- this supposedly fixes the connectivity issues with the lr BUT it screws up all the other Bluetooth connections you already have so you have to go back and reconnect with all your other devices.

Haven't tried it yet as I'm not sure I want to step over a dollar to pick up a penny 🤔

They updated the app a while ago. The new app works great now.( At least for me and my iPhone) I use it and am able to keep all my data on my phone.
Side note I went 2 years without using Bluetooth and never really missed it. The Sd card is pretty handy too. Either way LabRadar is worth every penny. IMO

The data sharing seems slower with the new app, and it still could be easier to use, but it's a lot better than the old one.
Having a remote (recoil) trigger and a fast SD card makes a difference in performance.