Kudo's to LAX Ammunition

B-Bender

Several weeks ago I ordered some Winchester M80 from LAX Ammunition at a good price and they shipped promptly via UPS. I signed up with UPS for SMS text updates on the shipment. The day of delivery, I got a text indicating the shipment delivered to my front door. The jist is, I was sitting at a huge picture window by the front door when I received the text. No delivery at my house. You can't talk to a human being at UPS but I filled out claim forms etc. I also notified LAX as to what happened and they got involved right now. My replacement order is arriving in a few days. LAX customer service and communication was the absolute best in this instance. I'll buy from them again.

I had this happen 2 times with fedex while I was in the driveway working on my car, text and email said it was delivered at the front porch, nope. Both items showed up a day or 2 later and multiple calls and emails never got an explanation.
Good luck getting your stuff !

I guess LAX settled with UPS and they (LAX) shipped a replacement order out right away. Received it in 5 business days, CA to FL. This time the Brown truck didn't lose it

Recent Posts