• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kryptek & Core4 Element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brado16

I have the following items for sale. All are used once at most and will pass as new or have never even been used. From a pet free and smoke free home and all stored in Scentlok Totes. Payment via Paypal is preferred (you cover fees). Let me know if you have any questions on this top notch gear.

Kryptek
XL Vest-Mountain Mimicry $60 TYD

Core4Element
2XL Element Jacket $125 TYD
XL Element Pant $125 TYD

Buy all three for $285 TYD!!

an0znc.jpg

What size waist does the XL pant fit ?

I would say 36-38" waste. I used to be 6'1" and 215 athletic build and the jacket and pants allowed me to wear two base layers underneath. I am now 180 and swim in these. Hope this helps.

Guys I am going to have to bump these back up for Brady. I had every intention of buying these at this great price but after trying some on locally I found that the sizes won't work for my build. I apologize for tying these up and hope someone jumps on this great deal !

Guys I am going to have to bump these back up for Brady. I had every intention of buying these at this great price but after trying some on locally I found that the sizes won't work for my build. I apologize for tying these up and hope someone jumps on this great deal !

No worries, glad you had on opportunity to try them and see how they fit before you received these in the mail.

Back up for some top notch gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.