• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Konus M30 and Nikon Buckmasters Scopes WTS

BB28MX

I have two scopes that I am looking to sell or trade. The first is a Konus M30 4.5-16x40, Mil adjustments and Mil Dot ret. This scope was used on my 308 and has tracked perfectly for me out to 1225. There are some slight ring marks on the bottom of the scope but they are only cosmetic. The second scope is a 4.5-14x40 Nikon Buckmasters. This scope has a duplex ret, small knobs with covers and will come with the Blackhawk! Med rings that are pictured.

Looking for $275 Shipped for the Konus and $225 Shipped for the Nikon OBO.

I am selling these scopes to fund a 338 build so if you have trades to offer I am listening.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 7
This is "or best offer" as I need to finish another project. Am open to trades as well.

Hoe would you compare the glass of the two? I have a couple Buckmasters and I am curious as to the optical quality of the Konus.

The Konus has better glass hands down. I have not had issues with grey out at all and could read mirage at 1000+ with out and issue. At 1200 I could still see where I was hitting on steel and had no issues seeing splashes in dirt from misses.

***Nikon is now SPF

Looking for an offer on the Konus. I need to sell it to get my barrel so all offers are welcome

Hi,

May be able to do $250 for the M30, sipped that is.