• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS NIB KONUS M30 6.5-25x44 $250.00

tbshltn

New in box scope has never been mounted. I got this scope for a project that never came through. Comes with flip up caps, sun shade, bubble level, Mill dots, and Lifetime warranty. Everything is included that comes from the factory. First $250.00 takes it. I'll even pay shipping. Feel free to email me [email protected]

Bump for a nice scope and an excellent price. I wish I have the cash, wouldn't mind having another one. I paid $325 for mine and sets atop my trusty old Savage 111F in .300WM with 50+ rounds (.208gr A-Max 78gr H-1000) on the beating test eval :D ... (so far to so good).

PB140409.jpg

Yea I ran one on a savage 22-250 until I shot it out and never had any known issues with it. I'm amazed at the quality of the glass and the features they have for a $3-400.00 scope. I can't really think of anything else any other scope has that these don't come with. With that being said tho this is not my choice of optic for a custom built $3000.00 rifle. (if they cost $1000.00+ I would probably run one, funny how that works)

I received the scope as advertised. I would not hesitate to do business with tbshltn!

:D

Thanks!