• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Know where you buy

TargetSportsUSA

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
I went to buy some primers from this place and the two that I selected said "99+ in stock". That set off my BS detector and i was outta there.

I went to buy some primers from this place and the two that I selected said "99+ in stock". That set off my BS detector and i was outta there.
I've bought from them several times, including some CCI 250's about 8 weeks ago. I get the concern, but a little searching around shows they are a reputable seller. Primers seem to go quick, but small rifle seems to be sitting around on all the shelves now. When a shipment comes in, I would imagine most places like TargetsportsUSA, Powder Valley, Midsouth, etc all receive more than 100 units.

Long winded way of me saying they are good to go.

Why? We've hit the point supply has largely caught up, and 99 bricks is no where near a full shipment for bigger suppliers like TSUSA. A small LGS might be a different story.

TSUSA is a pretty well known company. I've ordered from them many times without any issues.

Not sure why the BS Detector went off. These guys are super solid! Bought from them numerous times.
Tell me, if you go to a website you're not familiar with and order some primers that are generally not available a anywhere else, and the website says there are "99+" in stock, wouldn't you question if that is valid?

Tell me, if you go to a website you're not familiar with and order some primers that are generally not available a anywhere else, and the website says there are "99+" in stock, wouldn't you question if that is valid?
Not without research no.. 2 minutes and you would know it was legit

Kasey

Not when they take only credit cards for payment and I can go back to my CC company and dispute the charges and they are then reversed. Plenty of primers in stock on the shelves at the LGS here also. No limits either! If they were only taking Venmo or PayPal then they could go pound sand. The OP that posted this is also the owner and a LRH sponsor!!! The primers they're selling are available at numerous other places. Before POSTING they are "setting off your BS detector", maybe some due diligence should've been done. Since "you're not familiar with them."

Why? We've hit the point supply has largely caught up, and 99 bricks is no where near a full shipment for bigger suppliers like TSUSA. A small LGS might be a different story.

TSUSA is a pretty well known company. I've ordered from them many times without any issues

Not sure why the BS Detector went off. These guys are super solid! Bought from them numerous times.

Not without research no.. 2 minutes and you would know it was legit

Kasey

Not when they take only credit cards for payment and I can go back to my CC company and dispute the charges and they are then reversed. Plenty of primers in stock on the shelves at the LGS here also. No limits either! If they were only taking Venmo or PayPal then they could go pound sand. The OP that posted this is also the owner and a LRH sponsor!!! The primers they're selling are available at numerous other places. Before POSTING they are "setting off your BS detector", maybe some due diligence should've been done. Since "you're not familiar with them."

Just an F.Y.I. -- I'm done with this thread.

Nephew sent a photo of pallets (4'x4'x4') of primers at AIMSuplus (relatively local to him). I am sure TargetSportsUSA has them too then.

FYI - The AIM primers he sent the photo of were SPP-$69.99/1000 Lowest I have seen in years.

Nephew sent a photo of pallets (4'x4'x4') of primers at AIMSuplus (relatively local to him). I am sure TargetSportsUSA has them too then.

FYI - The AIM primers he sent the photo of were SPP-$69.99/1000 Lowest I have seen in years.
Hes done with this thread lol