• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trail cameras- where to buy

Sealesniper

Fellow members

It takes a lot for me to get excited these days, but I wanted to post my experience with a current supplier of trail cameras and trail camera accessories. If you are in the market, you owe it to yourself to try Trailcampro.com. I stumbled on them on the web and than have been amazing to deal with. Their prices are good but their customer service and support is leagues ahead of any other company I have dealt with in the past decade. Sales people can be reached by phone or email and they respond, and take care of your questions or concerns in short order. I have nothing to gain by this post other than my personal gratification in knowing I am helping my fellow members find a business that is top shelf.

Len, if this post is in violation of the forum rules I apologize but this is the type company you want to partner with on this site.

Roger. Aka "Sealesniper"

Fellow members

It takes a lot for me to get excited these days, but I wanted to post my experience with a current supplier of trail cameras and trail camera accessories. If you are in the market, you owe it to yourself to try Trailcampro.com. I stumbled on them on the web and than have been amazing to deal with. Their prices are good but their customer service and support is leagues ahead of any other company I have dealt with in the past decade. Sales people can be reached by phone or email and they respond, and take care of your questions or concerns in short order. I have nothing to gain by this post other than my personal gratification in knowing I am helping my fellow members find a business that is top shelf.

Len, if this post is in violation of the forum rules I apologize but this is the type company you want to partner with on this site.

Roger. Aka "Sealesniper"

I agree. TCP has been my "go to" place for cams for a few years now. I've had faulty cams and they got me fixed up right quick.