Kimber Mountain Ascent

Looking for real world opinions or reviews on the Kimber Mountain Ascent. I am working on a deal with a guy for one in 6.5 Creed, but cant find much other than reviews chasing sponsorships.
The cartridge will allow you to hunt about anything in North America - except maybe Bison. So, to me, here's the real focus: the lighter rifles are handy for mountain hunting, but the pencil barrel rifles can be finicky re ammo they like. I have the Mtn Ascent in .280 A.I. & it's a tack driver with a 160gr Nosler partition, but we couldn't ever get the dope right with a 150gr bullet; it was all over the place. So, my 2 cents is to be more concerned with getting the load right on any lightweight mountain rifle. Mine has served me well on Elk, Sheep, & Whitetails. I did take a Bison with mine, but I really needed more punch. Hope this helps you.

I love all the Kimbers , I have found a good bed job helps all my Kimbers , all of mine will move a little from the factory until I locked the recoil lug and back of the action , I have a subalpine in 280 AI That will shoot 3 shot groups bullets touching , also a MA in 270 Winchester that will do the same , it seemed to help greatly with that third shot walking !!

Looking for real world opinions or reviews on the Kimber Mountain Ascent. I am working on a deal with a guy for one in 6.5 Creed, but cant find much other than reviews chasing sponsorships.
Real world right here man! Buy that gun. Love all my Kimbers. My Mountain Ascent is a 6.5 also. Shoots like a dream. The node is not very wide but it will certainly fit the bill. I slapped a Leupold VX3 3.5-10 on it.. under 6lbs. Perfect combo..Eastern whitetails beware.. All of my Kimber's shoot rock solid. All are under .5moa if I do my part. Don't hold back..
IMG_2178.jpg
IMG_2587.jpg