• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kelbly Atlas Lapua BF actions $150 off

What is a lapua bolt face? Is that a 338 lapua bolt face? I'm sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I wanted to be sure

Interesting and thanks for the feedback.
No problem. It was a very noticeable improvement going with the remington ejector for that setup. No hiccups at all when cycling/feeding. With the mechanical ejector if you didn't cycle it with authority it would get caught in the back of the port and then jam up when youd go to cycle another round in. Had it happen twice while I was hunting.

No problem. It was a very noticeable improvement going with the remington ejector for that setup. No hiccups at all when cycling/feeding. With the mechanical ejector if you didn't cycle it with authority it would get caught in the back of the port and then jam up when youd go to cycle another round in. Had it happen twice while I was hunting.
Hmmmm. Is it an issue with the ejection port size or just the nuances of the mechanical ejector? I had spoken to Ryan at Kelbly about their Atlas and he never mentioned an issues with the mechanical ejector.

Hmmmm. Is it an issue with the ejection port size or just the nuances of the mechanical ejector? I had spoken to Ryan at Kelbly about their Atlas and he never mentioned an issues with the mechanical ejector.
Its the size of the case at the web area and the back end of the ejection port. It didn't happen all the time but it happened twice to me while hunting.