Kahles and Kahles 10-50......how good?

kdrogers71775

Im looking at Kahles scopes for the first time ever. Specifically high magnification vetsions. The 10-50 looks SWEEEEEET. Whats everyones experience with Kahles? Anyone use the Kahles 10-50?

Thanks

And before it all gets started......YES.....i know there's other good scopes out there. Im just specifically interested in this brand right now. But i have the attention span of a 6 year old on redbull. So who knows about tomorrow.

And no.....I dont want a comparable Vortex :)

i have 3 Kahles 6-24, love them the most accurate adjusting turrets as proven on sniperhide with the test Frank and Mark do at their 1000 yrd class. i took the class with a nightforce NX8 2.5-20 and it was a 98% precision movements of the turrets. the only scope that was 100% was Kahles MSR is my favorite reticle but the SKMR3 is nice to

Just called swarovski trying to get the industry discount on Kahle since my wife works for a firearms company. We got turned down :(

That stinks, but......those scopes though......if a riflescope could be sexy.......Kahles would be Jennifer Love Hewwit in a mini-skirt.