Just somethin kinda cute

Lerch and everybody else thanks for sharing your pic's. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful stuff! It's great to see the support of fathers getting their little girls started with gunning.

When my daughter connected on her first plastic bottle with her pellet gun - .22 cal. the look on her face was priceless. From that day on she is like wild fire waiting for every chance to go and shoot her gun...

ReaganRanch3024.jpg

well, it was a target of oprotunity, she was in the house watching tv and the chuck came out in the backyard, I told her get her shoes on and shoot that groundhog, thats what she could slip on fast, the pic was taken in the backyard
JS
but if ya gotta have a pair wal-mart has them!

Glad to see all the other pics, defninatly good to see the tradition passing on. The girl in the original pic is my cousin Ryan's daughter Isabel just in case anybody thought she was mine. No kids for me yet, but trust me I hope to have a daughter as downright hilarious and cute as her, she's **** funny

keep the pics comin

steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.