• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Just about out of Fed 210M primers

Well, I've just about exhausted my supply of GM210M primers and don't have any CCI back-up primers either. I'm pretty sure that there aren't any around to purchase. Unfortunately there are no large stocking component dealers around here.
I do have Fed GM215M primers that I could trade but it seems like no one lives anywhere near me. Looks like I might be shooting my 22s in the foreseeable future.
Varmint Hunter
Too bad we didn't live closer. I would just give you some primers to keep you going and maybe in the future you could o us a favor. I'll check into a solution where someone can help you on that area. NY is not a good state to live in trade primers or anything firearm else.
PM me with you address and specific primers you need.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Varmint Hunter
Too bad we didn't live closer. I would just give you some primers to keep you going and maybe in the future you could o us a favor. I'll check into a solution where someone can help you on that area. NY is not a good state to live in trade primers or anything firearm else.
PM me with you address and specific primers you need.

Thanks
Len & Jill
I was down your way not too long ago. I stayed in Albany Georgia IIRC. Interesting place. It had the nearest hotel to "Hog Assault" which has it's base of operations nearby.

Last edited:
4 hours. I'm in southwest Colorado. North of Cortez.
If by the 1st week of November you are still looking for primers, send me an email. [email protected]

A handful of us, former and active, guys are heading to Area 70 and 71 for the 3rd season. We can meet up somewhere along our route and I will be glad to give you a couple of Ks of 34s.

I said, give, that's hoping to give me good luck. My first and most likely last trip to go after Elk.

Nez

c east, I sent you a PM. I live a couple hours away, let me know if you wanna sell just 1k or two or wanna trade for SRP.

I was down you way not too long ago. I stayed in Albany Georgia IIRC. Interesting place. It had the nearest hotel to "Hog Assault" which has it's base of operations nearby.
Robby and I grew up together (owner of Hog Assault). I moved away from Georgia 13 years ago but still think about killing those South Georgia squeelers lol.

Robby and I grew up together (owner of Hog Assault). I moved away from Georgia 13 years ago but still think about killing those South Georgia squeelers lol.
As novice night assaulters, we had a lot of fun hunting with Robbie even though we missed 99% of the running hogs!!

IMG_E5014.JPG

Last edited:
I
c east, I sent you a PM. I live a couple hours away, let me know if you wanna sell just 1k or two or wanna trade for SRP.
don't know what srp is and I will sell 1000 at time but I have to find out what special hoops I have to Jump thru