• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Jewell Trigger On Sale

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
I have the Jewell HVR top right safety no bolt release on sale until the end of April for 194.99 shipped no cc fees. Gunsmith/dealer pricing available. Trying to get my excess inventory down a bit. I have a ton of Timneys instock as well with low prices.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
Piercision Rifles
563-586-2000

CO shooter. Yes it will work. This trigger is for all 700 footprint actions with a side bolt release.

Ryan,

I'll call on Friday to order, what's a good time?

What happened to the Round 3/4x24 magnum brake? It was removed from your website.

I will probably be out of the shop Friday afternoon. You can call me any other time. The round magnum 4 port is still on the website. The regular round 4 port is discontinued in favor of the new 5 port. I have a new 5 port magnum also. The 5 port with the changed port geometry and extra port are a decent amount more effective than the 4 ports. The 4 port magnums are on sale for 80 shipped.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
Piercision Rifles
563-586-2000

Great service. Ordered my yesterday and shipped today.

Now just waiting on the TL3 action and Manner's stock. Then off to Mark Chanlynn for one of his barrels and for him to do his magic and turn it in to a rifle. Was planning on a Calvin Elite trigger but based on Mark's recommendation, went with the Jewell and saved some money in the process.

Great service. Ordered my yesterday and shipped today.

Now just waiting on the TL3 action and Manner's stock. Then off to Mark Chanlynn for one of his barrels and for him to do his magic and turn it in to a rifle. Was planning on a Calvin Elite trigger but based on Mark's recommendation, went with the Jewell and saved some money in the process.

+1 on Ryan's excellent service.

L:DL! Went with my gunsmith's recommendation and went with the Calvin Elite (from Ryan) trigger for my SR2.

Those TL3s are awesome.

Cheers!