Jewel Trigger - Why the shortage???

Probably because chuckleheads like me bought one for a project I never seem to get around to. If a Pre 64 Model 70 trigger will work for you let me know.

It might have something to do with Remington recalling their triggers. Apparently, the turn around time on repairs Is several months.

It might have something to do with Remington recalling their triggers. Apparently, the turn around time on repairs Is several months.

+1... they were all fine and in stock until I thought about buying one for my lhstw.... About that time rem issued the recall and now I'm not even thing about a trigger for a year or two now.

I´ve been to their shop where they assemble the triggers, pretty lame, maybe because it looks like my shop, hahaha.(6000 sq. ft. of boxes everywhere..).

I like jewell triggers more than anschutz´s thats why I own several..

one in my 338 edge
308 silhouette rifle
300 win mag hunting rifle
6.5-284 hunting rifle

I even adapted one to my kimber rimfire

had one in a winchester model 70 and one in a model 54.. were ok but not like any for rem700. expensive though..$235 bucks for each...if I remember correctly.

JOSE
MEXICO

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.