James goes over measuring scope height

Now another problem........moa mounts! If the measure as you did at the rear it's less distance/height closer to the front. How far off would/could calculations be if by a tenth at extended ranges? Measure closer or as close to the middle of the optic probably. This is for the ocd people🤣.

Now another problem........moa mounts! If the measure as you did at the rear it's less distance/height closer to the front. How far off would/could calculations be if by a tenth at extended ranges? Measure closer or as close to the middle of the optic probably. This is for the ocd people🤣.
Ideally measure dead center of the turrets, right?

Thank you! Sorry for the dumb question, but what ballistic calculator are you using? Thank you again.
I'm 99.99% sure that's the app he has designed himself. I don't know much about it other than it has been used in some competitions successfully but it's not 100% ready for commercial release yet. Hopefully James will chime in and update us on its progress

I'm 99.99% sure that's the app he has designed himself. I do t know much about it other than it has been used in some competitions successfully but it's not 100% ready for commercial release yet. Hopefully James will chime in and update us on its progress
Thank you 😊

Sorry I've been teaching class Eagle Ballistics is going to be released in about a week. You can check out information on our website eagleballistics.com. We were just waiting for the LLC to be formed that's now finished between teaching Long Range Shooting School I got to get on the computer and get everything set up.

Sorry I've been teaching class Eagle Ballistics is going to be released in about a week. You can check out information on our website eagleballistics.com. We were just waiting for the LLC to be formed that's now finished between teaching Long Range Shooting School I got to get on the computer and get everything set up.
Thank you 😊

I just learned a new way with the calipers. Thanks!
Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+